Самара today форумы

архив форума, регистрация отключены, режим только для чтения

В этой теме 1 ответ, 0 участников, последнее обновление  Аноним 6 года/лет, 7 мес. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Аноним

Good day. I’m trying to find some recommendation to help me set up a pair of cordless speakers. Excuse me in the event I’m not in the correct thread. My problem is related to the wireless speaker system transmitter that I am employing for my surround speakers. The transmitter won’t enter stand by while my AV receiver is powered down since my receiver will forever send out a humming noise. The issue is that my loudspeakers keep sending out the same kind of humming sound while the AV receiver is in stand by. Curiously there isn’t any hum coming from my receiver when it is on. I do not think that it’s a ground loop problem. I am not technically experienced and therefore would hope that somebody from this forum has some thoughts. My own, personal thoughts had been to power down the transmitter somehow while the AV receiver is off, maybe install a switch for both or perhaps have something cut the audio connection to the transmitter whenever the surround receiver is shut off.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.